Friday 9 November 2012

Cutest Korean Couples !


 In all the Korean series I have watched, these are my favourite couples in order:

 1) MINMIN Couple!
       The most loveliest couple ever! Park Min Young and Lee Min Ho in "City Hunter", I believe, is the most cutest Korean couple. In City Hunter, Lee Min Ho known as Lee Yoon-sung and Park Min Young known as Kim Na-na, have an awkward hate-hate relationship at first which then turns into undying love. What was really  adorable was that they were really dating in real life!
Super hot Lee Min Ho and super cute Park Min Young, had me falling for them instantly!!!
I simply loved their "Lightbulb Kiss" and their nearly "Sofa Kiss". 

 

Sofa Kiss!

 Another thing I liked was how Kim Na-na could bring a smile on Lee Yoon-sung's face even during his hardest times...


I love her smile :)
 image image 
 image image 



2) SOEULMATES Couple! 
      So Yi Jeong (Kim Bum) and Chu Ga Eul (Kim So Eun) in "Boys Over Flowers" were an adorable couple, and although they did not share a kiss, I enjoyed watching their sweet/funny interactions! 

Ga Eul crying on the street and Yi Jeong trying to calm her and..

when it doesn't work, begging her to stop because all the passerby's think that it's his fault she's crying!
 This was a KDrama in which I liked the side couple more than the main one. I loved how this hot playboy fell in love with the childish Ga Eul and how Yi Jeong helped her when she got dumped...
I loved how they held hands and how he gave her his scarf (on their pretend  date).... So Adorably Sweeeet!!!!



  3) BAEK SEUNG JO and OH HA NI Couple
       I liked this couple in "Playful Kiss" not because of their looks, but because of their characters. I  found how a high and mighty, genius,and completely unfriendly Baek Seung Jo (Kim Hyun Joong) fell in love with the persistent, childish and hilariously cute and easy-going Oh Ha Ni (Jung So Min) totally cute! I loved how Seung Jo teased Ha Ni in all ways he could, like;


Telling her not to leave her panties lying around everywhere....

And more remarks about her underdeveloped body!
Asking her how is she gonna raise her babies with THOSE?!

Lol!  That's all for today!! I'll see you guys soon!

Candy_Cakes <3
XOX

No comments:

Post a Comment