Sunday 4 November 2012

Kool, Krazy Korean Krap!

My Favorite KDramas...

 
 
City Hunter 
 
 
Let's see.. I mean who DOESN'T like this amazin' drama? Out super hot Lee Min Ho and our super cute Park Min Young make us fall in love with them instantly. Although it is a TOTAL cliffhanger (we NEED a second season!!) the plot was a unique one with awesome action scenes...
 
 
Personal Taste
 
 
Again, Lee Min Ho...I mean I simply ADORE him and I wouldn't mind having him as my gay best friend, not at ALL! Son Ye Jin played a very cute and friendly character and both of them made a cute couple although Son Ye Jin is like five years older than Lee Min Ho.
 
 
Boys Over Flowers
 
 
I loved this drama, not only for Lee Min Ho, but also Kim Bum, I mean that guy is just
 ADO-RABLE! I simply fell in love with F4 and Geum Jan Di (although she was quiet annoying at times..) I found Jan Di's family so funny that I even laughed when it was a sad scene! LOL!
 
 
Playful Kiss
 
This was the first KDrama I ever watched and I fell in love with it immediately although  it's beginning was a bit long! Oh Ha Ni is just so cute and adorable, and I love how she stuck on till the very end! Kim Hyun Joong was hotter in this drama than he was in Boys Over Flowers.
 
I LOVE LEE MIN HO!!! <3
 
Oops! Sorry I couldn't hold that in, I just HAD to scream it out!! And I'm gonna do it again;
 
I LOVE LEE MIN HO!!
 
 
Buh Bye!
Candy Cakes <3
XOX



 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment