Saturday 17 November 2012

Top Few Things Which I Absolutely HATE!!

I'm like super, super, super, super, super, super, super, super, super,super, super, super, super, super, super BORED!!!! Literally.
It's only around ten days till my examinations but studying when you are bored is a VERY bad idea! So here I am, spending my time on weheartit instead of studying my Chemistry...

Holy-shit-22_large 

Here is a list of things I HATE;
- EXAMS
-Tests and Assessments
-My mom when her downloads fail (don't wanna be next to her then...)
-Friends who only pretend to be your friend but then goes around blabbering sh*t about you behind your back
-Marry Poppins, Men I hate that woman!    
-My WiFi Internet when it turns against me -.-
-When a work I took so much time, doing it carefully and neatly, tears...
-People who complain how fat they are when they're so obviously skinny
-Noisy eaters
-When they change my favorite song playing to a wack one...
-Paper cuts
-Bad hair days (when I feel like I can rip off my whole head!)
-Diets and also being fat 
-Twilight... 
-Miley Cyrus 
-Being awoken in the middle of the night by some random person looking for some other random person!!
-Wannabe's and Drama queens
-And a lot of other things that I could go on and on and on and on and on... and on ;-P

Candy_Cakes <3
XOX 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment